IN THIS EPISODE:
Navigating the challenges of life requires support. Two years of living through this pandemic created another level of needing meaningful connection. Deborah Heiser, is on the show to discuss how to cultivate a true support system of women to champion you in your business and personal life. Deborah is an Applied Developmental Psychologist and this is a must listen for all women. Be sure to share it with a friend. All of the show notes can be found at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/158/. Sign up for weekly inspiration while on my website. Look forward to connecting!
WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- The importance of creating a team to support you in business and life.
- How to create an emotional support group. It can be just two people. The key is that it needs to be about giving and receiving.
- Why it is important to have a goal for your group even if it is just two people.
- How you will benefit from one another doing well.
- How the group can help you overcome imposter syndrome.
- Why community is linked to longevity.
- The importance of community to thrive during hard times, and more.
- My First interview with Deborah about What to Expect as We Age
- Michele on Instagram
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!