IN THIS EPISODE:
What can we expect as we age? Most of what we see in the media and through images is about decline. Deborah’s work instead of focusing on frailty, depression, and illness — looks at the positive, like our capacity for emotional growth and how that enriches our lives. We go deep in this conversation and cover everything from the things to look forward to as we age, the important distinction of image vs aging, our personal perspective on plastic surgery, the importance of giving back, and much more. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/117. Sign up for weekly inspiration to empower you while on my website. Look forward to connecting!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What can we expect from normal aging
- The difference between image and aging.
- Cultural differences on aging.
- Our thoughts on plastic surgery.
- The importance of generativity.
- The importance of giving back and becoming a mentor.
Deborah’s 3 BEST TIPS ON LIVING AGING TO LIVE A GOOD LIFE:
- Acknowledge your own skills.
- Acknowledge other people’s skills and express it to them.
- Cultivate Meaningful Connections.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!