IN THIS EPISODE:
This interview was like a masterclass on branding, how to make a living with your ideas, and creating success on your terms. If you are an entrepreneur, creative, or work on marketing and branding for a product or service business you will gain so much value from this conversation. We go deep into B. Jeffrey Madoff’s best-selling book Creative Careers: How to Make a Living With Your Ideas. Jeffrey is the founder of Madoff Productions, based in New York City. His company collaborates with ad agencies, public relations firms and directly with clients to produce commercials, branded content and live streaming events. Jeffrey began his career as a fashion designer. He was chosen one of the top 10 designers in the U.S. then switched careers to film and video production.
Madoff edited and directed award winning commercials, documentaries and web content around the world for clients such as Ralph Lauren, Victoria’s Secret, Tiffany, Radio City, The American Academy of Dramatic Arts, Harvard University and Weill Cornell Medical College. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/118. Sign up for weekly inspiration while on my website. Look forward to connecting!
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Jeffrey’s definition of creativity.
- What “proof of concept’ is and why it is important for business success
- All things branding.
- The importance of storytelling as part of your brand.
- Is there such a thing as a personal brand?
- What he learned from working directly with Estee Lauder, Halston, and Ralph Lauren.
- Why some people are successful with their creative careers and others aren’t.
- The characteristics necessary to be successful.
- Why it is important to create your own definition of success.
- How you create an iconic brand and much more.
- Creative Careers: Making a Living With Your Ideas by B. Jeffrey Madoff
- https://www.acreativecareer.com – Jeffrey’s Website
- Madoffproductions.com – Jeffrey’s Production Company Website
- Michele on Instagram
- More of my podcasts on Branding:
- Interview with Debbie Millman
- Interview with Jason Van Orden
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!