IN THIS EPISODE:
What do you do when your computer crashes and you’ve lost access to all of your photos, data, word documents, work, and more? Well, knowing you need to back up your computer is something most of us know but many of us, myself included, forget to do! In this 5 minute solo-cast I’m sharing 3 lessons learned from having my computer crash without a back-up. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/119. Sign up for weekly inspiration to empower you while on my website. Look forward to connecting!
- Always back up your computer on a hard drive before doing an operating system update on your computer.
- Have two back-ups preferably of your computer and your phone.
- Turn on your Time Machine function (Mac) and upload to dropbox if you have it (not included in the solocast but my podcast editor mentioned it to me so I’m including it)
- Have a dedicated drive for just pictures and videos – ideally two back-ups (got this one from my Dad)
- Have a list kept someplace safe with usernames and passwords in case you lose your keychains and need to remember them easily.
- Go easy on yourself – give yourself grace. We all make mistakes.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!