IN THIS EPISODE:
An award-winning, 5x entrepreneur & certified money therapist. Jennifer, collectively, has raised, participated in, or advised in the raising of over $100M+. A leader with a heart that matches her name, Jennifer is currently serving as the CEO of the True Wealth Institute where she helps leaders free themselves of the chains that hold them back from having a healthy relationship with money. Learn tips to help you have a healthy relationship to money without the overwhelm and anxiety. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/120. Visit my website to leave any comments about this interview and join our community. I’d love to hear from you!
- Jennifer’s early trauma that changed her relationship to money and herself.
- How going from living well to poverty impacted her.
- How we can create internal stories like “I”m not lovable or good enough” and how we can heal those parts.
- How the emotional, spiritual, physical, and mental aspects of ourselves are all interrelated and interconnected.
- Why some women find financial success and then bankrupt themselves emotionally
- Why she created the Living Wealthy Model
- Her thoughts on manifesting and affirmations and the tool she uses in order to make things happen.
- Tips to create awareness within yourself, and more.
- JenniferLove.com for contemplation list for journaling and to learn more about Jennifer
- @thejenniferlove on IG
- The Untethered Soul by Michael Singer
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information.
Subscribe + Rate + Review: If you enjoyed this episode, please take a minute to subscribe + rate + review it on Apple Podcasts. It’s really simple – here’s how to do it:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “Listen on Apple Podcasts” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Scroll Down and Find “Ratings and Reviews”
5. Click to rate and submit short review and you’re done! Thank You!