IN THIS EPISODE:
Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., best known for its award-winning Hint water. Kara shares how to live “Undaunted” as she writes about in her book: Undaunted. Overcoming Doubts and Doubters. We discuss her path to creating a company with an estimated value of $150+ million in revenue. Her desire to get healthy and giving up diet soda prompted her to create this leading unsweetened flavored water. It’s an inspiring story that will leave you with many tips to live undaunted professionally and personally. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/121. Join our community while you are there. Look forward to connecting! Or find me at Michele_Lamoureux on IG and leave a comment about this interview.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What it means to live Undaunted.
- Why she left corporate America to launch her own venture with 3 little kids while pregnant with her 4th child.
- How she never intended to be an entrepreneur.
- The traits she thinks women need to create success on their terms.
- Her advice for women who want to do more for themselves.
- How she views challenges.
- How she’s grown the business over the lat 15 years with her husband.
- The advice she gives her kids on living their best life and what we can learn from that, and much more.
KARA’S BEST TIP FOR LIVING A GOOD LIFE:
- Figure out what you want to do and get going….Live Undaunted.
More about Kara:
Kara Goldin is the Founder and CEO of Hint, Inc., best known for its award-winning Hint water, the leading unsweetened flavored water.
She has received numerous accolades, including being named EY Entrepreneur of the Year 2017 Northern California and one of InStyle’s 2019 Badass 50. Previously, Kara was VP of Shopping Partnerships at America Online. She hosts the podcast The Kara Goldin Show. Her first book, Undaunted: Overcoming Doubts and Doubters, was released October 2020 and is now a WSJ and Amazon Best Seller.
- Kara’s Book: Undaunted. Overcoming Doubts and Doubters
- Kara on all social @karagoldin
- Hint Water Website
- Michele on Instagram
Thank you for listening to the show!
If you enjoyed this interview, please take a moment to rate and review it on Apple podcasts. Your reviews are so appreciated! Not sure how to do it? Instructions are below. XO, Michele
Rate + Review:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!