Would you like to invite in more abundance? Do you believe you can shift your energy in order to manifest money? Do you struggle with self-worth and feel that is your block to gaining wealth? These are just some of the areas we cover today with Polly Alexandre, money coach and intuitive healer, who overcame decades of self-limiting beliefs about money to become a multi-six figure entrepreneur who shares her powerful insights internationally. Soulful conversation with many tactical tips in this episode. All of the show notes can be found at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/159/.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to bring in abundance before you have it.
- How you can grow your business by adjusting your money mindset and clearing any energy blocks.
- Why a lack of self-worth often blocks women from cultivating wealth.
- How fear, including fear of success blocks women from dreaming bigger.
- How visualizing what you want and getting into the feeling state of achieving that helps you vibrate higher.
- Why gratitude is essential for gaining what you desire.
- How journaling can get you connected to the answers you need.
- Website: https://www.pollyalexandre.com/
- Social: @polly_alexandre on Instagram
- Podcast: Polly’s podcast
- Book Referenced: Power vs. Force by David Hawkins
- Michele on Instagram
Polly is a certified Master Coach and Intuitive Healer, & holds a degree in Psychology. Clearing Money Blocks is her superpower and she blends her extensive transformational coaching experience & intuitive healing abilities, with 15 years experience as an entrepreneur.Polly is the creator of Money Beautifully , a proven program to clear your money blocks, and uses powerful energy clearing techniques, meditations & transformational coaching to help people write a new story about money.Polly also runs Thrive Beautifully , a comprehensive Business, Money & Energy Mastermind for spiritual entrepreneurs, where she helps change-makers, visionary creatives and spiritual leaders fulfill their soul’s purpose and create businesses where they can use their creative & spiritual gifts to change the world.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!