IN THIS EPISODE:
If you love listening to podcasts and have thought that you’d like to get booked as an expert guest on shows, today’s episode is for you! On the show are podcast experts, Jessica Rhodes and Margy Feldhuhn. They are the co-owners of Interview Connections, the first and leading podcast guest booking agency. Show notes can be found at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/087
- The value of being a guest on podcasts
- How you know when you are ready to go on
- How to identify which shows to pitch
- How to pitch the shows effectively
- The “Dos and Don’ts” of being a podcast guest
- The “Dont’s” that make them cringe when they hear
- How to maximize your experience. Monetize, Grow your Network, and Expand your Brand.
- And much more…
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on Apple Podcasts. Thank you!
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!