Self-care is about the Mind, Body, and Spirit – it is about maintaining your power in the world. For Margy, it is a daily practice. She got committed to her self-care in high school as depression runs in her family and she realized at a young age how exercise and what you eat can positively impact your mental, spiritual, and physical health. Tune in to hear her story and learn ideas you can incorporate to make yourself a priority! Show notes are at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/055
- The benefits of getting a pet.
- Specific examples of self-care that aren’t related to what people think of – like getting a massage.
- The benefits of reading personal development books and going to events.
- The depression and anxiety that runs in Margy’s family.
- How eating a healthy diet and exercise improves mood.
- How Landmark Forum helped Margy feel empowered.
- Why the key is to slowly add in new things instead of thinking it has to be all or nothing.
- The value of getting a mentor for your business to save you from wasting time and money.
- How managing a team can take away from self-care…and so much more!
Margy’s top tip for making yourself a priority.
- Gratitude is one of her best tips. Acknowledging and remembering even where there is chaos and stress.
Resources + Books Mentioned:
Margy’s website: Interview Connections
Margy and Jessica’s Facebook group – interviewconnections.com/group
You can tune into hear Margy’s co-partner’s interview (Jessica Rhoades) on their start-up story – https://thegoodlifecoach.com/019/
Self-care interview with Deeannah Seymour
Michele on Instagram
Thank you so much for listening! Please share today’s show with a friend. Also, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast player!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Just Click on this link
I’d love to hear from you if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
Instructions on how to Rate + Review the Podcast: