Have you ever wanted to launch an online store? Perhaps a children’s clothing retail site where you can curate the collection? Well, our guest, Susie Tong Parikh did just that. Her kids were in school and this former investment banker knew she wanted to create a business that allowed her a sense of purpose while also allowing her to be available for her children. Susie is the Founder of Mini Ruby Contemporary Childrenswear. Tune in to hear her entrepreneurial journey. Show notes are at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/056
- Why she decided to launch her company.
- How she started her business when her kids were in pre-school and the key question she asked herself to gain clarity about what type of business to launch.
- How she got her online store up and running without any prior retail experience.
- Her vision for the future of her company.
- The mindset she believes any woman needs in order to find success as an entrepreneur.
- The late nights involved in managing your own company. And much more!
Susie’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Find your inspiration and set goals for yourself to achieve them.
- Keep checklists to stay in front of your schedule.
- Try not to dwell on the past.
Resources + Books Mentioned:
Thank you so much for listening! Please share today’s show with a friend. Also, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast player!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Just Click on this link
I’d love to hear from you if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
Instructions on how to Rate + Review the Podcast: