In this Episode:
What can we do to boost our immune system? How can we lose unwanted weight gain? What is the best exercise for longevity and overall health? How can we reduce anxiety and stress during the virus and beyond? We discuss all of this and more with Dr. Stephen Cabral, Board Certified Naturopathic Doctor, Ayurvedic functional medicine and integrative health practitioner, and author of the International Best-seller, “The Rain Barrel Effect.” You can access the show notes at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/080
*This information is not intended serve as medical advice. It is for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not intended to replace your relationship with your doctor or trusted healthcare providers.*
- A brief update on Covid.
- What he is using for his family and recommending to clients for immune support.
- What time of day to take supplements.
- The dose he uses for his children.
- What can we do to boost our immune system?
- How can we lose unwanted weight gain?
- What is the best exercise for longevity and overall health?
- How can we reduce anxiety and stress during the virus and beyond?
- The benefit of the Mediterranean diets.
- Impact of hormones on the ability to lose unwanted weight around your waist.
- Best exercise for strength and longevity. And more.
Find Michele on Instagram and say hello!
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It includes life lessons that will last a lifetime. For your free E-copy, visit http://thegoodlifecoach.com. Available for the month of April 2020.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes. Your feedback is so appreciated! Visit – Apple Podcasts