In this Episode:
Do you want to live your most healthy and vibrant life? Do you wish someone would tell you which foods to eat for optimal health? Would you benefit from understanding how your “body type”, based on ancient wisdom, impacts which foods and exercise is best for you? Do you enjoy learning about healthy living? If any of this resonates, then you will love today’s guest!
Dr. Stephen Cabral is a leading Naturopathic Doctor and Ayurvedic Expert. He is the author of the best-selling book “The Rain Barrel Effect” and in his practice has helped over 250,000 people worldwide with their health and wellness goals. He is a wealth of knowledge and a natural teacher.
*This interview is for informational and entertainment purposes only. It is not medical advice nor is not intended to replace your relationship with your doctor or trusted healthcare providers.*
- He explains what the “rain barrel effect” is, why if it overflows triggers illness, and how to heal your own “barrel” if it overflows.
- How an overflowed rainbarrel impacts your weight, your health and how you age. (Hint — too many chemical exposures, antibiotics + stress.)
- The first steps you can take to get on your own wellness journey if you aren’t at your optimal health or have been diagnosed with an auto-immune disease.
- Why cancer is on the rise and which diet is best to prevent it.
- He shares the “ideal” foods to eat every day. We even discuss what should be on your dinner plate every night.
- He guides us through the ancient art of Ayurvedic body types “doshas” so we can identify our dosha – the Vata, Pitta or Kapha (endomorph).
- How knowing your dosha informs what you should eat and how you should exercise for optimal health. The key is to keep your dosha in balance.
- A safe way to practice intermittent fasting every day.
- The best foods to slow aging and prevent disease.
- Two great tips for stress reduction that anyone can do every day that doesn’t cost you money. Your kids can do it too.
- The one thing you need in place to achieve your best health and life.
- His top 3 health tips for women…and so much more!
- * Any health tips or information provided is not to be interpreted as advice and you should always seek a health professional before making any significant changes.
Show Notes & Resources:
The Rain Barrel Effect by Dr. Stephen Cabral
The Power of Your Subconscious Mind by Joseph Murphy
Textbook of Ayurveda, Vol. 1 by Dr. Vasant Lad
Thank you for listening to the show. I hope you enjoyed it and would love to hear what your key takeaway was from this episode. Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe so you don’t miss an episode.
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this helpful information. This community is all about women supporting women!
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!