In this Episode:
What would happen if you and a friend decided to share your challenges, hopes, dreams, and transitions on a podcast instead of just with each other? Well, that’s what Krista Williams and Lindsey Simcik did when they picked up a microphone and began recording on their closet floor. They discovered that there was a community of women looking to connect with like-minded souls and in 3 years their show has become a Top 50 podcast on Apple Podcasts with 12 million downloads. It is an inspiring journey and so much to learn from these grounded, intelligent, and soulful women. We discuss the importance of trusting your intuition, going for your dreams, owning your voice, and showing up as your most authentic self, and more! You can access the show notes at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/079
- Krista and Lindsey’s podcasting journey.
- How they built a community “Almost30 Nation”
- Why they believe millennial woman are more open to sharing.
- How intuition has guided their path and continues to do so and how their intuition shows up so they can hear it.
- Their mindset to create success on their terms.
- Why they believe it’s best to start before you are ready.
- How authenticity shapes what they create and how they share – Krista says it’s like a muscle you exercise.
- Why they believe in using your voice is so important and how they know when they aren’t listening to their own voice and how they adjust.
- Their plans for the future with their podcast and community, and much more!
Krista’s 3 Best Tips on Living a Good Life:
- Get the nutrition right so you can be mentally prepared.
- Define what a good life looks like for you and have a clear vision of that so you can work towards it.
- It is an effort. Do the work and make the pursuit of living a good life fun. Keep it light and fun.
Lindsey’s 3 Best Tips on Living a Good Life:
- Take care of yourself – mind, body and spirit – movement, nourishing yourself, listen to yourself.
- Surround yourself with people who see your light and support your life. Cultivate that community that feeds your spirit.
- Practice being unafraid to express yourself without fixating on the end result.
Almost 30 Website: https://almost30podcast.com
Almost 30 on social: @almost30podcast
Find Michele on Instagram and say hello!
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It includes life lessons that will last a lifetime. For your free E-copy, visit http://thegoodlifecoach.com. Available for the month of April 2020.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.