Do you want to expand your reach for your product or service? Would you like to know how to pitch to reporters. Learn how to master PR from a 7 Figure CEO PR Pro who walks us through specific strategies as well as shares her own inspiring entrepreneurial journey. Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/066
- What’s changed in PR with the advent of social media. Influencer Marketing. Social Media. All you need is a cell phone.
- How influencers today can impact on what customers think about brands.
- Pro Tips to get PR for your company.
- How to Pitch to the media.
- Tips on how to grow to 7 figures in 5 years.
- Millenials are reading more magazines these days.
- Mindset for success.
- The importance of authenticity.
- How she crafts for the year and the next 10 years out.
Key Takeaways for Pitching to a Reporter:
- Understand who the reporter is and what they write about.
- Respond to what their focus is and answer their questions.
- Have something original when you send to them.
- Make their job easier.
- Have a high he’s
- Bio that is final and editing
- If they ask for a paragraph – give them a paragraph.
- Have something of value to offer.
Key Takeaways to Scale Your Business:
- Put your head down and grow.
- Create systems that work for you and your growth, personally and professionally
- Hire people that compliment your strengths and are better than you.
- Find a community of like-minded individuals.
- Find a mentor.
Anna’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Be Yourself.
- Live how you want to live and don’t apologize for it.
- Make the most of every day.
Show Notes & Resources:
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!