Have you ever thought about the voices you hear in ads, narrating stories, reading an audio book when it isn’t the author, and in other commercials? Carrie Olsen is here to share her story of how she has created a 6 figure business as a voice over talent. If you’ve ever wanted to explore the idea of doing voice overs as a side gig or enjoy hearing how an entrepreneur can make a career out of her passion, you will love today’s conversation. Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/065
1. How Carrie discovered that she could make a career out of voice overs
2. How she learned the craft of using her voice through voice coaching
3. What you need to know if you are interested in making a career in this industry
4. The various roles a voice over talent can “play” as it is part acting
5. Resources to go to post your demo video
6. Mindset, skillset, and what else you need to know to get started, and more!
Carrie’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Be open to having a foundation of faith
- Have a big picture view of your life and be willing to work hard now for future gains.
- Assume the best about yourself and also yourself – be kind to yourself – be open to being wrong.
Show Notes & Resources:
https://carrieolsenvo.com/goodlife – For Carrie’s freebie if you are interested in this field of work.
Companies that book voice talent:
Find Michele on Instagram
Apply to Michele’s Private Practice Under “Coaching”
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!