In this Episode:
ROMI NEUSTADT is on the podcast to discuss her latest book – You Can Have It All, Just Not at the Same Damn Time! We get into many of the helpful strategies in the book including how to value your time, figure out your billable hour, make time to listen to your heart, figure out your priorities and goals so you achieve what you want this year, how to edit your life so you are only doing what serves your priorities, how to say “no” tactfully, and so much more! Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/064
1. How to value your time and figure out your billable hour
2. How to make time to listen to your heart
3. How to figure out your priorities and goals so you achieve what you want this year
4. How to make the most of a “one word” mantra for the year
5. How to edit your life so you are only doing what serves your priorities
6. How to say “no” tactfully, and so much more!
- Declare your one word and then you establish your priorities and then your goals.
- Editing your life – take out everything that doesn’t align with your priorities or goals.
- For one week write down everything you are doing in your life and how long you spend doing it. Then you look at your list and label it and categorize it. Mark P for anything that marks one or more of your priorities. Mark G for anything helps you achieve a goal. Everything you must do gets an M (like going to the bathroom and drinking water and eating). Mark H for everything you hate doing. Everything you should do mark “S”. That’s what we should be delegating and deleting.
- Take stock of your billable hour
- Learn to say “no”
- Stop “shoulding” on yourself
- How she hit another roadblock in 2018
- Make time for quiet – to hear your heart voice
- 3 step process to manage fear when it is preventing you from living your best life.
Romi’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Listen to that voice inside.
- Stop making up bullshit stories in your head and stick to what you know what is true.
- Always lead with love and give yourself grace.
Show Notes & Resources:
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!