In this Episode:
Dr. Kristin Kahle shares her story of entrepreneurship and what we can learn about how to scale a company to 7-figures. Kristin mentors business owners in Entrepreneurs’ Organization to scale from $250k to over 7-figures. I asked her on the podcast to share the mindset, the characteristics, the strategies – basically what it takes to scale a business.
So whether you are in-house, thinking about starting a business or are early stage, we cover a lot today that is useful to learn — including how to manage employees, to delegate and elevate, the value of community as a woman, mentorship, the importance of knowing your strengths and weaknesses, when to hire, and so much more. Even if you are a stay at home mom there are key lessons to learn as Kristin’s parents taught her valuable skills around time management and organization that translated into business success as an adult. Kristin is relatable and funny and I know you are going to enjoy this conversation. Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/063
- What it takes to become a 7-figure female entrepreneur
- Mindset necessary for business success
- How to manage employees
- To delegate and elevate
- The importance of having community
- The importance of knowing your strengths and weaknesses
- The values that her parent’s taught her about the importance of time management and organization that translated into business success as adult, and much more.
Kristin’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Laughter including laughing at yourself
- Travel – see the world and explore other cultures
- Impact – how are you going to leave an impact in the world and embracing when you are ready to make an impact.
Show Notes & Resources:
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!