In this Episode:
If you are dealing with clutter, I have on an expert who is going to help you get your home organized in the new year! Kathy Vines is a Certified Professional Organizer and she shares her best tips for decluttering our homes. In just 30 minutes, we tackle how to figure out where to begin; what to prioritize; what you need on hand in order to actually finish what you begin; how to manage decluttering when you share your living space; including with your kids and much more. Make this the year that you get your stuff in order to live your best life. Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/062
1. How to prioritize where to begin?
2. What do you do when you have a spouse or someone else living with you – how do you prioritize?
3. What should we have on hand to finish what we begin.
4. Ways to stay motivated.
5. Her “twenty minute attack strategy”.
6. How to maintain a list of everything that needs to get done.
7. Why people procrastinate starting a de-clutter project and how to work around that and so much more…
Show Notes & Resources:
Clevergirlorganizing.com to access Kathy’s 2020 challenge to organize your home. This is open to my audience until January 5th with the code “goodlife” for 10 percent off.
Episode #9 with me and Kathy on Home Organizing
Organizing from the Inside Out by Julie Morgenstern
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!