Kelly Roach helps business owners become game changers in their field and achieve million dollar + breakthroughs in their business. She is here to talk specific strategies on how to scale your business to 7 figures using her proven Live Launch Method and other key tips. If you are the owner of a service business, this episode is for you. So many great life lessons and inspiration from her story of facing adversity and using grit and determination to design her life. We all can design a life we love. Tune in be inspired and learn actionable tips for your business and life! Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/067
- Think of sales as providing solutions.
- Mindset always comes before mechanics.
- Human connection is the key.
- Use your intuition and your brain vs layers and barriers.
- Use social media to deliver value, it is okay to be a private person. Share what is relevant to your work.
- Live launch Method – deliver more value in your free live launch than most people get in the last 3 things that they paid for.
- Focus on serving and adding value.
- Create a close connection to you and your brand.
- Having a coach and mentors is key to success.
- What’s in the calendar is what gets done. Schedule your time to set yourself up for success.
Kelly’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Don’t be a people pleaser. Love yourself and allow yourself to be imperfect.
- Learn from the process of doing vs holding yourself to an unachievable goal.
- You’ve got this. Do you. Be your best version of you.
Show Notes & Resources:
Join Kelly’s Free Live Launch Method beginning Feb 10th on Facebook.
Spin Selling by Neil Rackham
Let’s get connected on Instagram
Apply to Michele’s Private Practice Under “Coaching”
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!