In this Episode:
Kristin Helms is on the podcast to discuss the business side of being a writer. She has written two books and her latest book, Grace + Oak: Inspiration in Poetry and Photographs. We get into many of the helpful strategies to become a published author as well as Kristin’s personal journey from Corporate to the world of published author, and much more! Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/068
- How Kristin transitioned from Corporate to life as an author.
- The importance of building an online community.
- How to establish a platform.
- The importance of supporting other women writers.
- How to develop a first class book proposal.
- How to find an agent.
- How to make a career as a writer, and much more!
Kristin’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Be kind
- Lift the women up around you so we all rise.
- If there is something inside of you that is speaking to you, and you think about it and it doesn’t go away, that is your purpose and you need to explore it. Always listen to your gut feelings and what lights you up.
Grace + Oak: Inspiration in Poetry and Photographs by Kristin Helms and Meg Stone
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!