In this Episode:
Amanda Drobnis is on the podcast to discuss how she combined her love of animals and business to create a start-up that is helping animals heal from injuries. She also shares her best tips on how to find sources of early stage capital and advice for new business owners. Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/069
- How Amanda launched her business
- Her vision for her company in 5 years.
- What it takes to be successful as an entrepreneur.
- How to source Angel Investors in your area, and much more!
Amanda’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Put a smile on your face.
- Play music that makes you happy. She has a playlist for specific moods.
- be true to yourself and knowing who you are and what you stand for.
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!