In this Episode:
Today is a special episode. It is a solo show with me connecting directly with you. I wanted to take a moment to explain why I started the podcast; who it is for; and how it can benefit you. I also leave you with how to focus on goal setting for 2019 so you position yourself for success.
- I share the intention behind why I launched the podcast.
- I had a podcast 10 years ago when it wasn’t popular to do and talk about why I stopped it and picked it back up again now.
- Who this show is for and how it can benefit you.
- My definition of a soul whisper.
- Why I feature women who are taking action and risking what’s “familiar” to do what’s in their heart
- How I make sure to share women’s entrepreneurial journey of creating unique businesses
- How to remember who you are and why that’s important.
- How to honor your true self.
- Life transitions and how they become launching points to “awaken” to your truth and to listen to those soul whispers.
- Success is personal – you get to define it. No one else’s definition matters.
Show Notes & Resources:
This episode is sponsored by my new book, Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. This book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime. It makes a great gift for a women in your life who could use some inspiration. Available in print and on kindle.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click link: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-good-life-coach/id1441612098?mt=2
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!