IN THIS EPISODE:
Stacy Madison is the Founder of Stacy’s Pita Chips. She started her business with a food cart selling sandwiches and that grew into her internationally known brand of chips. After selling Stacy’s, she traveled Europe and Asia with her twin daughters and returned to launch her own Juicebar where the bars were a top seller. Stacy attributes being BOLD to her success and launched another, BeBOLD bars – a healthy energy bar. With the help of her brother, they figured out how to produce them in larger quantities and start distribution to stores; however, a month after launching the pandemic hit. She believes that experience, and being no stranger to tragedy, equips entrepreneurs with problem-solving skills and the pandemic is unfortunately, a true test of survivors in the food business. Learn from this leading female entrepreneur about how to go for your dreams where she shares the lessons learned the second time around at building a company. Lots of wisdom from Stacy including what traits she believes you need in order to create success.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why she started BeBOLD bars.
- How Stacy came up with the name “BeBOLD”?
- The challenges and obstacles faced during the early stages of BeBOLD Bars because of the pandemic.
- The process of developing BeBOLD Bars’ recipe and the importance of using high-quality, natural ingredients.
- Stacy’s commitment to providing healthy and nutritious options.
- Unique aspects of BeBOLD Bars compared to other snack bars on the market.
- Marketing and branding strategies employed by BeBOLD Bars.
- Challenges faced in growing and scaling the business.
- Her thoughts on failure.
- Key lessons learned by Stacy throughout her entrepreneurial journey.
- Advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Words of wisdom for individuals facing challenges and setbacks, and more.
- Stacy on IG
- @beboldbars on IG
- Stacy’s first interview on my podcast telling the story of launching Stacy’s Pita Chips
- Michele on Instagram
MORE ABOUT STACY MADISON:
Stacy Madison founded Stacy’s Pita Chip Company, a top-selling natural snack food brand. It started with a career change from social work, to a strong desire to create delicious healthy food. Then, an entrepreneurial spirit and a small food cart in Boston used to sell pita sandwiches. As an incentive to keep people happily waiting in line, she baked pita chips each day using extra pita bread and gave them away to customers. She then decided to package and start selling the chips to local stores. The company experienced rapid growth and became a top-selling international snack food brand. After several years of traveling, she decided to open Stacy’s Juice bar. Stacy’s Juicebar began to sell hundreds of raw energy bars each month. The growing demand inspired Stacy to manufacture and market the bars nationwide. Stacy’s latest venture is BeBOLD Bars. BeBOLD Bars are healthy energy bars made with nutritious nut butters, oats, chocolate chips, chia, brazil nuts, walnuts, dark maple syrup, and wildflower honey. Wrapping simple ingredients and delicious flavors into one great bar.
Thank you for listening to the show!
If you enjoyed this interview, please take a moment to rate and review it on Apple podcasts. Your reviews are so appreciated! Not sure how to do it? Instructions are below. XO, Michele
Rate + Review:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!