IN THIS EPISODE:
Patricia Mack Vice Chair for Patient Safety and Quality Improvement in the Department of Anesthesiology at Weill Cornell Medicine joins us to share her career journey and how her past informed the work she does today. We also discuss what happens in the operating room and the role AI plays in surgery. Patricia leaves us with her best tip on how to approach the myth that “you can have it all” at the same time. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/124.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to investigate our professional journey.
- The myth of having it all and the better way to approach your career/life.
- How are past informs our future.
- What happens in the operating room.
- The role of AI in medicine/surgery, and more.
Thank you for listening to the show!
If you enjoyed this interview, please take a moment to subscribe and review it on Apple podcasts. Your reviews are so appreciated! Not sure how to do it? Instructions are below. XO, Michele
Rate + Review:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!