IN THIS EPISODE:
Could knowing your “love language” change your life? If you haven’t read the “5 Love Languages” by Gary Chapman, I highly recommend it. I’ve happily been with my husband for 18 years but I learned his love language from reading this book which has changed the way I show love. It has also been an opportunity for us to communicate better since he knows mine. I also discuss my philosophy on the importance of self-love based on my book, “Design a Life You Love”. All of this in under 15 minutes. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/112. Comment at Michele_Lamoureux on IG.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- What are the 5 love languages
- Why knowing your love language and your partner’s love language will change the way you connect to one another for the better
- What you need to know about the love languages if your single
- The importance of being committed to work on your relationship.
- Why self-love is the gateway to all you desire, and more.
- Michele’s Book: Design a Life You Love
- The 5 Love Languages by Gary Chapman
- The 5 Love Languages Website with Quiz and More Info
- Michele on Instagram
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!