From a side hustle with the thought “maybe I can earn some money to pay for a Starbucks coffee” to now positioning herself to retire within the next 7 years, Anna DiGilio is the Founder and CEO of an education company that she built from the ground up with no business experience. In each show you will learn tips you can implement in your business and life. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/107.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why she started a side-gig
- How the side hustle turned into a significant revenue stream
- How she learned to pivot and grow with no prior business experience
- Why she believes coaches are important for your growth strategy
- Why passion is so more important in your success
- Why it is important that you believe in yourself, and more.
Anna’s 3 BEST TIPS ON LIVING A GOOD LIFE:
- Wake up excited to go to work every day even if it isn’t your own business because it will get you to the next place – feel grateful.
- Be happy and try to find happiness in every one of your days.
- Family is absolutely everything so make time for your family and the people you love.
- Michele on Instagram – come on over and say hello!
Thank you for listening to the show! Please be sure to share it with your friends.
Subscribe now on Apple Podcasts or your podcast players so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review on Apple Podcasts:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!