IN THIS EPISODE:
Do you ever wonder what your true calling is? Joining us is Laura Berman Fortgang who talks about navigating transitions, finding purpose, and tuning in to your intuition. She draws on 25 years of experience as a sought-after coach, best-selling author, and tv personality (she even appeared on the Oprah Winfrey show). Talking to Laura, it’s easy to see why her Ted Talk has garnered over 1.5 million views. Laura’s coaching practice helps people find their calling and she counts celebrities and Fortune 100 companies among her clients. Her wisdom will provide you with useful tools to navigate the present moment and beyond. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/098.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- Why you should focus on who your job allows you to be, not what it allows you to do
- How to overcome common blocks to mental clarity
- Why your resume doesn’t dictate what you should do next
- Why every career crisis is actually a spiritual crisis
- How to follow your purpose and reach towards your dream job
- How to find your “golden thread,” the through line connecting your life’s work
- How to shake social constructs and create your “life blueprint”
- Why you should make listening to your intuition a priority, and much more!
LAURA’S 3 BEST TIPS ON LIVING A GOOD LIFE:
- Learn to say no – be comfortable with saying no to the things that don’t bring out your best
- Put yourself at the top of your priority list
- Stop undervaluing yourself – value yourself so that when you hear your intuition you make it a priority to act on it despite all the things pulling at your attention
- “Find your dream job without ever looking at your resume” – Laura’s Tedx Talk
- “Now What? Revised Edition: 90 Days to a New Life Direction“
- Michele on Instagram
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!