IN THIS EPISODE:
Heather Jones is on to share how to optimize your website for aesthetics, functionality, brand positioning, and much more. Your website is a critical part of your business as it represents you, your services or products, so that first impression is important. Heather is also a 6-figure female entrepreneur and mother of 3 young children, so she also shares the systems she’s created to find success working for herself while balancing a busy family life. If you need a new website, want to rebrand your existing one, or want ideas to improve your current site, this episode is for you! Show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/097
What You’ll Learn:
- How following her passion and doing work that made her happy helped Heather not only find her life’s work but also her husband
- The importance of having a well designed website.
- The key elements you need in place and how to achieve them.
- How to pick brand colors, create a mood board and more regarding design
- The importance of researching website platforms before starting a website.
- Why you should consider a brand photo shoot of yourself if you have a service based company or of your products if you sell things.
- The number one thing every website must have!
- The systems she has in place to run a successful six figure business while raising 3 young children
Heather’s 3 Best Tips For Living a Good Life:
- Go for it
- Stay inspired and keep learning
- Don’t take anything for granted
Heather’s Template Designs – FOR $50 OFF, USE THE CODE: GOODLIFE50
There are bonuses available to anyone who purchases a template by midnight, September 4th, 2020.
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!