In this Episode:
Kamile Jokubaite is the CEO of Attention Insight which uses artificial intelligence to provide design analytics to determine how your website is performing. We discuss her start-up journey, the pros of artificial intelligence as well as the potential dark-side, and her best advice for early stage entrepreneurs on achieving success. You can access the show notes at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/072
- Why she started the company
- The pros/cons of artificial intelligence
- Artificial Intelligence is still in its infancy
- What Kamile is creating is very innovative and solution driven
- Her best advice entrepreneurs who need motivation to keep going and much more!
Kamile’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Take care of yourself first, always. Your body and mind.
- Be brave and bold. Women are kick-ass entrepreneurs.
- Find time for yourself. Rewind and relax.
Episode with Dr. Nanos on The Future of Medicine
Apply to Michele’s Private Practice Under “Coaching”
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.