In this Episode:
Dr. Kristin Kahle is back on the podcast talking about owning and reclaiming your power as a woman and as an entrepreneur. We dive into the key “nuggets” in her book so that you can take ownership of your business and life to scale your business to the success you dream about. You can access the show notes at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/071
- The Power of No and how to use it to your advantage.
- How women hold other women back and how to change that dynamic.
- Power struggles among women.
- How to own your power and to take it back as a woman.
- Being a woman is so powerful.
- How to be your own hero.
- How to motivate yourself with setting yourself up for small wins.
- Mindset shifts and how to make them work for you.
- How to introduce yourself as a woman to own your power.
- How to ask for help as a woman when things in your business aren’t going well.
- Sharing experiencing helps you realize you are not alone in your situation. You grow as a person and also get info on how to solve the problem.
- Vulnerability and forgiveness are powerful.
- You must find a committee of women who are aligned with you. Create a support system around you. Find the people and mentors who are on the same path as you.
- Systems in your business and life are critical to scale to 7 figures and beyond.
Dr. Kahle received her Doctorate in Business Administration (DBA) from Argosy University, where she was the first Doctoral candidate to write a dissertation on Healthcare Reform (ACA). Dr. Kahle also holds a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from University of Phoenix and a Bachelor of Arts (BA) in Business Administration from Pine Manor College in Chestnut Hill, MA, where she was the only female basketball player to score over 1,000 points and get over 1,000 rebounds. Today, Dr. Kahle is a Certified Healthcare Reform Specialist (CHRS), a nationally recognized speaker and educator on all areas of compliance, and has been awarded “Most Influential Woman in Benefits” in both 2014 and 2015 by Employee Benefit Advisor.
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.