In this Episode:
I created this solo episode to give you tips to calm your mind if you are feeling anxious, overwhelmed, fearful, sad, angry, depressed, ungrounded, or some combination of emotions. I offer 15 tips to keep you grounded in these uncertain times. Remember that you aren’t alone. We need to isoalate right now but you don’t need to feel isolated. You can access the show notes at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/073
My Top 15 Tips for Selfcare to Calm Your Mind and Reduce Anxiety:
- Detox from media
- Discern how much info you take in and from what sources
- If you are an empath, you need to be extra vigilant how much info you take in right now.
- Breathe – breathing app
- Meditate – headspace/calm
- Walk – get some fresh air – keep distance of 6 feet from people
- Watch funny videos and movies
- Listen to motivating podcasts
- Read books for an escape for your mind
- Do creative activities with your kids
- Write – ask your higher self some questions
- Gratitude every day— Thank the people who are the helpers – health care workers. To the market
- Music – fun update music – dance party
- Play the piano/sing/play a guitar
- Shower and get dressed like you normally would
Episode with Dr. Nanos on The Future of Medicine
The Serenity Prayer:
“God grant me the me the Serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
The Courage to change the things I can,
and the Wisdom to know the difference.”
Find Michele on Instagram and say hello!
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It’s a short book that you can read in about an hour, but includes life lessons that will last a lifetime.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.