Cristin Smith is the Founder of Saffron & Sage, a holistic wellness center that offers various healing modalities, practitioners, classes, organic skincare and other resources under one roof — aimed at helping people with their health and wellbeing. It was Cristin’s health crisis that prompted her to go on a healing journey. Once she was better and experienced first hand how important root cause is to wellness, the idea for a center emerged as well as a bigger vision to change the way health care is offered and managed. To hear Cristin’s inspiring story, tune in at http://thegoodlifecoach.com/058
- Her sabbatical in Mexico.
- How she discovered tumors in her neck.
- Her healing journey and how she used various types of healers including integrative doctors to heal.
- Why she decide to launch Saffron and Sage.
- The meaning behind the name of her company.
- Why she became a spiritual director and what the role of a spiritual director is in someone’s life.
- Her vision for the future of her company and so much more!
Cristin’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Start with “shoulds”. Call attention to when you hear yourself say that word and reframe it.
- Hold sacred space and find someone to help you with this. It helps you take a step back so you can sit and look at your life as if it were a movie.
- Cultivate desires. Clip out what you love – either on Pinterest or in a book to look at each year. Cristin then puts the desires on her calendar and she adjusts her life accordingly.
Resources + Books Mentioned:
Thank you so much for listening! Please share today’s show with a friend. Also, subscribe now on Apple Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast player!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Just Click on this link
I’d love to hear from you if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
Instructions on how to Rate + Review the Podcast: