At the age of 22, Helena Gibson launched her first entrepreneurial venture as a single mother of a two year old girl. Told by a relative when she got pregnant in college, “Well, now you’ve ruined your life,” Helena was determined to prove him wrong. A decade later she was making 7 figures with her hair salon that sells wigs, hair extensions, and other hair enhancing products for women who have thinning hair because of chemo, genetic, and other reasons. She also trains salon owners how to scale their businesses. Tune in to hear her story, the routines, and strategies she used to create her success that you can implement too at http://thegoodlifecoach.com/059
- How and why she launched a salon selling wigs when she first owned and ran an auto repair shop.
- Juggling being a single mother and an ambitious female entrepreneur.
- How she figured out what her next steps were to scale the business to 7 figures.
- How she used free information from successful leaders to serve as her coach.
- Who her favorite coaches are and which books she most recommends and continues to read every 2-3 years.
- How to focus on what is most important in your life and create a business around that.
- Lifestyle – Define the lifestyle you want. How much do you want to spend with your family and how much time you went to spend at work?
- How she uses the power of positive mindset to direct her life.
- Her specific morning routine that sets her up for success.
- How you keep motivated in your business.
- The vision for her company is moving forward as well as her best tips for other female entrepreneurs and more..
Helena’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Make sure you are happy and in balance.
- Accomplished something you want to accomplish every day.
- Know that you are moving forward and progressing in your life.
Resources + Books Mentioned:
The E-Myth Revised
Robert Kiyosaki – Rich Dad/Poor Dad
The Richest Man in Babylon
Michele on Instagram
Michele’s Book: Design a Life You Love: A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life”
Thank you so much for listening! Please share today’s show with a friend. Also, subscribe now on Apple Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast player!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Just Click on this link
I’d love to hear from you if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
Instructions on how to Rate + Review the Podcast: