Sandra worked as an architect for nearly 20 years before launching Sweetgum Home – selling kitchen linens, homes goods, art prints, and recipes with the goal of bringing families together over home cooked meals. Tune in to hear how she created a line of products so that she could live a lifestyle where she could use her passion for making art while being with her family. The show notes are at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/039
- Using eco-friendly materials, the swedish dishcloths can be used for 6-9 months.
- You can create a product business out of a desire for a certain lifestyle the way Sandra desired to marry her love of creativity and art and incorporate it in a way where she could be with her family.
- There are lots of resources on the web if you want to launch a product based business.
Sandra’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Start your day doing something you enjoy. Go for a walk, have a cup of tea before anyone is awake. Quiet time for reflection.
- Allow yourself to go after your dreams and don’t hold yourself back thinking there is scarcity.
- Enjoy your kids while they are still at home.
Resources + Books:
Sandra’s website – https://sweetgumhome.com
Use Discount code: GoodLife25 for 25% off your order
The Path: What Chinese Philosophers Can Teach Us About the Good Life by Michael Puett
Thank you so much for listening!
Please share today’s show with a friend.
It would be SO appreciated if you would take a moment to
rate + review the show.
I’d love to here from you, if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life which is on sale until the end of July 2019. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It makes a great gift for yourself or a friend!
Directions on How to Rate + Review the Podcast:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes?