How do you get reconnected with your authentic self? How do you hear your inner voice and follow your soul path to own your purpose and live for yourself. Homaira Kabir is on the show and we discuss her book, Goodbye, Perfect: How to Stop Pleasing, Proving, and Pushing for Others…and Live for Yourself.
*This is a podcast interview and not intended to be mental health advice. Please consult with your trusted healthcare professional for anything dealing with your mental and physical health.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- Why we get disconnected from ourselves and how to get reconnected
- How to reconnect and find self-actualization
- How to hear our soul’s calling
- The difference between fragile confidence vs optimal confidence
- How to practice non-judgment to support yourself
- The importance of seeing our limiting patterns and creating a new stories that support us
- Why we need silence and how to make time for it, and more
FOLLOW Michele on Instagram
Homaira Kabir holds Master’s degrees in Coaching Psychology and in Positive Psychology—the science of human flourishing and wellbeing—from the University of East London and has over a decade of experience as a life coach. She is the founder and CEO of the Goodbye Perfect Project, which she launched with the mission to bring science-backed, soulful support to help people break free of unhelpful patterns and own their purpose, voice, and impact. She has been featured in Forbes, Happify, Thrive Global, and The Huffington Post, and more. She has presented at TEDx on the topic of Belonging and facilitated workshops at Positive Psychology conferences and in organizations such as Logitech, PwC, Earthjustice, and more. She is the author of Goodbye Perfect: How To Stop Pleasing, Proving and Pushing For Others… and Live For Yourself
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to follow on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to rate + review it on Apple Podcasts or your favorite podcast player.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in Apple Podcasts” button
3. Click “Follow” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!