Twenty years since 9/11, Kushal Choksi a survivor of that horrific event believes that everyone has or will have their own 9/11 experience which inevitably forces one to ask bigger life questions. For Kushal, one major shift was when he challenged his belief that life is about moving up the corporate ladder.
In this thoughtful and inspiring interview, Kushal shares his memory of living through 9/11 in NYC and how it took him on a quest that turned inward and forever changed his life. If you want to learn the benefits of a spiritual path – even if you are reluctant – you will learn something from this conversation that could perhaps change your life.
All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/152 While on the show notes page, I’d love for you to join our community. You’ll receive more inspiration and tips to love yourself and your life. You’ll get a FREE copy of Michele’s Book, Design a Life You Love
WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- Kushal’s experience of 9/11.
- How breathing and meditation made him see life differently.
- The benefits of SKY breathing and meditation.
- How life is about bringing the best of ourselves to the world.
- That the answers are within which is why it is important to nourish our inner world.
- How our collective energy impacts one another – as learned from the research of The Maharishi Effect.
- His thoughts on how Covid brought back similar feelings that he felt with 9/11.
- How having a spiritual mentor has been so impactful, and much more.
MORE ABOUT KUSHAL CHOKSI:
KUSHAL CHOKSI started his career as a quantitative analyst with Goldman Sachs. He left his position as Vice President of Asset Management there to join Athilon, an investment fund. As a Managing Director of Athilon, he helped ramp up a $45 billion portfolio before the fund was acquired by EBF Associates. He then moved to India to join BlackRock’s Fixed Income business as a Senior Vice President, where he managed billions of dollars in the company’s flagship mutual funds. After returning to New York, he submitted to his passion for entrepreneurship and started his own tech startup. His content distribution venture, Hubbl, was acquired by Airpush within two years. He then started a proprietary trading venture, Clavileno Capital which later merged with ARB Trading Group.He and his wife now run Elements Truffles, a New York-based artisanal chocolate company built on values of Ayurveda, sustainability, giving back and ethical trade. Kushal is a trainer of personal development, meditation, wellness, and leadership programs for the Art of Living Foundation. He has taught secrets of breathwork and meditation to thousands across the US, Europe, and Asia. He serves on the US board of the International Association for Human Values (IAHV).
Thank you for listening to the show!
If you enjoyed this interview, please take a moment to rate and review it on Apple podcasts. Your reviews are so appreciated! Not sure how to do it? Instructions are below. XO, Michele
Rate + Review:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!