“My aspirations dictate my actions.” – Kelly Roach
How do you become a category of one in your business? How do you define your unique voice and set yourself apart from your competition? How do you build your brand and establish your brand reputation? What is conviction marketing and how can you use it to begin operating off of intuition? How do you get your market to fall in love with you? We discuss all of this and more with business strategist, Kelly Roach. Kelly is the Founder and CEO of Unstoppable Entrepreneur, her multi-million dollar company, which is the fastest growing coaching program on the market, and the first of its kind. Be prepared to take notes. So many key takeaways in this interview! Tune in now and you can access the show notes at thegoodlifecoach.com/131.
If you enjoy listening to my podcast, please consider leaving a 5-star review and subscribing. Here’s how to review on Apple Podcasts. It only takes a minute. Thank you!
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
Thank you for listening to the show!
What You’ll Learn:
- How do you become a category of one in your business?
- How do you define your unique voice and set yourself apart from your competition?
- How do you build your brand and establish your brand reputation?
- What is conviction marketing and how can you use it to begin operating off of intuition?
- How do you get your market to fall in love with you?
- Why it’s important to go the extra mile.
- Why you need to keep testing, follow your intuition, and listen to your body – to know where to go next.
- The value of being obsessed with your target market.
- You may need to educate your market and spend months and months doing this.
- Become obsessed with building a world class brand – don’t obsess about the competition – this requires big picture thinking. Your market is looking for leadership – people with original thoughts and ideas.
- People are working so hard to stand out but you can’t create it from the outside.
- Where podcasting fits in as part of your strategy.
- Ask yourself: “What are my unique set of experiences?”
- Why what’s unique about you IS what helps you become a category of one, and more.
- Kelly’s First Interview On The Good Life Coach podcast – On How to Become Unstoppable
- Kelly’s website and link to her podcast
- Kelly’s Facebook Group – Tribe of Unstoppables
- http://convictionmarketing.com/ – Kelly’s latest book
- Kelly on Instagram
- Michele on Instagram
ABOUT TODAY’S GUEST:
About Kelly Roach
Business strategist Kelly Roach transforms overworked entrepreneurs into seven-figure CEOs, by teaching them how to leverage timeless business principles, employed by billion-dollar corporations, with the speed and agility of the most powerful online marketing strategies of today.
Prior to starting her own company, Kelly spent years in corporate America, rising through the ranks of a Fortune 500 to become the youngest VP in the company. During her time in corporate, Kelly led a team of over 100 to record-breaking sales, even during the economic downturn of 2008-2010.
Kelly’s multi-million dollar company, Unstoppable Entrepreneur, is the fastest growing coaching program on the market, and the first of its kind. Her accountability driven approach has been responsible for hundreds of clients finding financial freedom through entrepreneurship. Kelly is also the creator of the Live Launch Method, a simplicity meets strategy approach to making millions online through launches that consistently generate 6-figure results.
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode.