Has an underrated way to improve health been right under our noses all along? James Nestor, journalist and New York Times bestselling author of Breath – The New Science of a Lost Art, was shocked when he discovered that the majority of the population breathes inadequately, reportedly exposing them to a higher risk of allergies, sleep problems, and more. His new book considers both ancient practices and ongoing research, while providing tangible solutions that could help improve your life today. Our talk is a blend of eye-opening science, fascinating stories, and specific steps you can take to breathe easier while living a good life. All of the show notes can be found at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/092
*This show is for entertainment purposes only and not intended to be medical advice. Always contact your doctor or trusted healthcare provider regarding your health.
RESOURCES + BOOKS MENTIONED:
- “Breath: The New Science of a Lost Art” by James Nestor
- @mrjamesnestor on Instagram
- @MrJamesNestor on Twitter
- “The Healing Power of the Breath” by Dr. Richard Brown and Dr. Patricia Gerbarg
- Dr. Herbert Benson
- Nature – scientific journal
If you enjoyed today’s show, please share it with a friend. Also, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast player!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes?Instructions on how to Rate + Review the Podcast:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!