Amy Boone Thompson is an expert in leadership and fitness and we are discussing both today. We get into the systems and qualities you need to build confidence and what to do when you want to start a company. We also discuss the benefits of staying fit for your mind, body and spirit and what to do to make working out a habit. We get into purpose, passion, self-awareness, entrepreneurship, the value of a network and why it helps to know your superpower, and more. All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/084.
- The role of confidence in business and life.
- What we can learn from sports about “earning” visibility and respect.
- If you want to work for yourself, find and follow your passion – this is your guiding star. If you can’t find it in your job, then have it be your side-gig. You will gain skills and a network.
- Finding your superpower – your personal brand. When you do the work to discover what your superpower, you will be able to evolve it into your brand. Ex, connect others and create community
- Find your network – you’ll create opportunities to surround yourself with people that will challenge and champion you.
- The importance of Self-aware and self-talk
- How to establish a workout habit that sticks, and much more.
Amy’s 3 Best Tips on Living a Good Life:
- Get your health dialed in. It will help you with your body, mind, confidence, relationships, and emotions. Start walking, start moving.
- Connection – find your tribe and surround yourself with women who lift you up and make you feel better.
- Purpose – align purpose with your career – make it something that fuels you, even if it is your side gig. Add purpose in your job.
Thank you for listening to the show!
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It includes life lessons that will last a lifetime. For your free E-copy, visit http://thegoodlifecoach.com. Available for the month of May 2020.
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!