Lara Riggio’s Central Park Energy Center is located in the heart of New York City. She has helped tens of thousands alleviate stress, anxiety, insomnia, muscle and joint pain, fatigue and the limiting emotional patterns and beliefs that can sabotage relationships and career success in her sessions, classes and online videos. We discuss tools for reducing anxiety and stress and how to break from emotional blocks to open to love and create success. Lara has been featured in HuffPost, MindBodyGreen and Prevention. The show notes are at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/047
- Lara’s definition of energy medicine.
- How the “healing arts” help work with the intersection of emotions and body that creates dis-ease and/or other symptoms.
- The tools she uses for reducing anxiety and stress.
- The benefits of Emotional Freedom Technique and Muscle Testing.
- How Lara used her healing tools to unhook from old patterns to attract in her amazing husband after wanting to be in a relationship for over a decade.
- What ancestral energy blocks are and why we have them.
- A different way to approach affirmations.
- Why we need to really honor our heart and feelings to slow down and take care of ourselves and so much more!
Lara’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Wen you are feeling upset. Rub your temples and try to get in touch with your heart. You have choice in the matter.
- Have a relationship with your heart. Check in with your heart 4-5x a day and ask “what would feel good to me? What would nourish me in this moment?”
- Once you release your upset think about how you can take inspired vs required action. Anything you don’t want to do you are fighting against yourself. There are didn’t ways for managing that stuff. What touches, moves, and inspires you? Figure out how you can stay in state of being inspired vs doing things out of guilt.
Resources + Books Mentioned:
The exercises Lara talked about in the Podcast: https://larariggio.com/michelestressdetox/
Lara’s website – https://larariggio.com
Thank you so much for listening! Please share today’s show with a friend. Also, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast player!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Just Click on this link
I’d love to here from you, if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
Instructions on how to Rate + Review the Podcast: