Julia Andrews is the founder and creator of The Art of Feminine Selling™, a sales methodology that highlights empathy and vulnerability as a strength with an emphasis on mindset and authenticity to self. She is a sales coach and a sales-team strategist who’s sold over $215M in sales. She supports women to not be afraid of selling and teaches them how to achieve the financial success they envision for themselves. We discuss her interesting journey into the world of sales without speaking a word of English and what you need to know in order to enjoy the sales process as a female entrepreneur, and more. The show notes are at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/045
- How she got into sales selling high end knives when she didn’t speak English
- Why she considers Sales to be her second language instead of English
- How necessity to help her single mother gave her the courage and resilience to earn an income and master the art of sales
- The fundamental sales techniques she learned selling knives, including not to take “no” personally and why you need to sell to “qualified buyers”.
- How seeing someone else achieve success shows you what is possible for yourself.
- Julia’s definition of sales “How can I be a conduit for someone to help them elevate their life in anyway you can.”
- Selling is about helping the people who gravitates towards you and listening well to helping them along the way. It isn’t about convincing someone.
- How you need to have a serving heart and to figure out if there is the right fit.
- Your mind will give you what you want. If you want to focus on all of the negatives your mind will give you that. If you want something to work, it will come to you. Look at obstacles as way to course correct.
- Follow-up is key – 50% of the sales are done in the follow-up.
- Women don’t charge enough because of shame and guilt of asking for more money. Feeling like I’m “not enough” may prevent you to charge for your value.
Julia’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Honor your body and everything that you love.
- Accept yourself for your uniqueness.
- “Life is not a dress rehearsal, so live it fully.” – Source Attributed to many different people.
Resources + Books Mentioned:
Jen Sincero: “You are a Badass at Making Money”
Michele on Instagram
Thank you so much for listening! Please share today’s show with a friend. Also, subscribe on Apple Podcasts, or on your favorite podcast player!
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Just Click on this link
I’d love to here from you, if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
Instructions on how to Rate + Review the Podcast:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!