Have you ever felt like there was more you were supposed to do and become? If so, then today’s show is for you. My guest was a risk-averse, single mother of two when she left a great job with amazing benefits to launch her own company. Deanna Seymour is the Founder of pH-D Feminine Health which became the #1 best-selling product in its category on Amazon within a year of launch. But it was a life-changing decision that proved to her just how strong she is and that she could create a bigger vision for her life. Deeannah tells the inspiring story on the show today and shares how you too can follow your intuition and live a purposeful life. The show notes are at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/031
- Obstacles arrive in our lives to call us to change direction.
- When you are going through a difficult time, take some time to soul search and see what message and information is available to you.
- Deeannah learned more from failures than from her successes.
- If you experience fear, embrace it – have “Faith over Fear” so you can become stronger.
Deeannah’s 3 Best Tips for Living a Good Life:
- Trust your gut and intuition.
- We are a work in progress. Stay open to learning something new. Extend grace to yourself and others.
- Embrace fear and pay attention to it. Understand that it is there for a purpose and it is getting us to learn something new. Embrace the obstacles as that may be God’s way to change your course.
Thank you so much for listening!
I’d love to here from you, if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life which is on sale until the end of June 2019. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It makes a great gift for yourself or a friend!
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes?