Dr. Robynne Chutkan, best-selling author of numerous books which help people up-level their health is here to help us understand the importance of taking care of our gut health. We discuss her most recent book, The Anti-Viral Gut, which takes a complex topic and makes it easy to understand while providing great tips you can implement today. You’ll understand how to make simple, foundational changes in how you eat and live that will have a huge impact on your health and quality of life. If you want to learn how your gut health impacts your overall health and your ability to handle viruses, including Covid — you are going to love this conversation!
While on the show notes page, I’d love for you to join our community. You’ll receive more inspiration and tips to love yourself and your life. You’ll get a FREE copy of Michele’s Book, Design a Life You Love.
*This interview is for entertainment purposes only. For medical advice, seek out your trusted healthcare provider.
WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- How Dr. Chutkan evolved her practice to empower others around their health and understanding the role of the microbiome.
- How her daughter received more than 20 courses of antibiotics by the time she was 2 and how Dr. Chutkan slowly learned the importance of our microbiome and began educating others.
- She explains what our microbiome is.
- She also explains dysbiosis.
- How to make simple, foundational changes in how you eat and live that have a huge impact on your health and quality of life.
- Specific things we can begin doing today to improve our health, and much more.
Website: https://robynnechutkan.com/books/ – register for her free Masterclass
Book: The Anti-Viral Gut
MORE ABOUT DR ROBYNNE CHUTKAN
Dr. Chutkan is a board-certified gastroenterologist and the bestselling author of Gutbliss, The Microbiome Solution, The Bloat Cure, and The Anti-Viral Gut. Educated at Yale and Columbia, she’s a faculty member at Georgetown Hospital and the founder of the Digestive Center for Wellness in Washington DC. A former Governing Board member and Training Committee chair of the American Society for Gastrointestinal Endoscopy (ASGE), she’s authored dozens of scientific articles and lectured globally on autoimmune diseases and the role of the microbiome in health and disease. Dr Chutkan has her own PBS Special entitled “Gutbliss” and has been a frequent medical expert on the Dr. Oz Show, The Today Show, CBS This Morning, and other media outlets. She’s an avid (and slow) runner, squash player and yogi and is passionate about introducing more dirt, sweat and vegetables into her patients’ lives.
Thank you for listening to the show!
If you enjoyed this interview, please take a moment to rate and review it on Apple podcasts. Your reviews are so appreciated! Not sure how to do it? Instructions are below. XO, Michele
Rate + Review:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!