“Your intuition allows you to see yourself as source sees you.” – Jenn Beninger
Jenn left corporate America because she wanted to live her dream – not the corporate dream. In her late twenties she began to build the life she dreamt of and became a successful business coach. The key to her transformation happened when she stopped trying to be someone else and instead started tuning into herself. She awakened to her intuition and developed a process to help others do the same. In this interview you’ll learn how to tap into your intuition. Jenn will guide you with how to get started.
All of the show notes and resources mentioned can be found at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/207
While on the show notes page, we’d love for you to join our newsletter. You’ll receive more inspiration and tips to love yourself and your life. You’ll also get a FREE copy of Michele’s Book, Design a Life You Love (available for a limited time).
WHAT WE DISCUSS:
- How we have 4 voices. Your inner child, inner critic, and inner ego. These three voices want to keep you safe but can hold you back. Your intuition is the voice that is connected to the way source sees you.
- Every time your intuition speaks to you – check in and ask ‘What did I feel, see, know, and hear?” Get connected to how you receive intuition. You’ll start a swing towards 80% intuition.
- Ask ‘What do I need to learn to get what I want?”
- Know that you can’t do it wrong. Intuition will guide you back on course.
To access Jenn’s free meditation course – Text the word “intuition” to 650-402-2699
YouTube: Genius Unlocked
ABOUT THE GUEST
|Jenn Beninger is the Genius Unlocked Founder and CEO of Genius Unlocked Institute, a board certified company, where she coaches, mentors, and transforms leaders’ personal and professional lives. Through her thousands of hours of executive experience, Jenn has refined the art of coaching others on how to delve into what’s holding them back, and guiding them to successfully live in their purpose by calling on their intuition. With her deep understanding of energy work, intuition, communication skills, and mindset work, Jenn is able to produce more breakthrough results than she or her clients could dream of. “Achieving Mastery” is one of Jenn’s core values, and it has been at the center of her education, training, and work. From fortune 500 companies, to holding executive positions in the coaching industry, managing teams of coaches, developing coaching curriculum, teaching business development skills, and running transformational leadership events, Jenn has helped coaches in nearly every area reach their full potential. Jenn has developed her genius and true purpose through combining her numerous accolades. Jenn boasts a Bachelor of Science in Psychology and is also a board certified trainer at the master level in Neuro Linguistic Programs (NLP), NLP Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Time Line Therapy®, as a Certified Coach through John Maxwell, and a Master Reiki Teacher.|
Thank you for listening to the show!
If you enjoyed this interview, please take a moment to rate and review it on Apple podcasts. Your reviews are so appreciated! Not sure how to do it? Instructions are below. XO, Michele
Rate + Review:
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in Apple podcasts” button
3. Click “Follow/Subscribe” button
4. Scroll down to “Ratings and Reviews”
5. Click to rate and leave a brief review and rating and you’re done!