What do your clothes say about you? In today’s episode, style expert and author George Brescia shares powerful stories of women who changed their lives by switching up their style. From appearances on NBC’s “Today Show” and other media, including doing regular red carpet commentary and fashion reporting for CBS, ABC, NBC, and Fox — to covering the Tony awards — George has over 25 years working with top fashion leaders (Ralph Lauren, Donna Karen, Tommy Hilfiger. He styles A-list celebrities to everyday women looking to improve their appearance and gain confidence. George is an expert in helping women look and feel their best and he shares his best tips with us today! All of the show notes can be found at thegoodlifecoach.com/103.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN:
- How to pick clothes that project the story you want them to
- Why getting dressed is a daily opportunity for self-care and connection
- How to determine what color palettes and styles are best for you
- The three basic must-haves George recommends investing in as well as his favorite brands to shop
- How to transition your style after changing jobs, moving to another coast, etc.
- Why many of us are only wearing 20% of our closet – and how to change that
- How to evaluate your closet before going shopping (As George puts it, “closets are a window to the soul”.)
- Why fashion is deep and impactful
- Why you should dress for where you want to go, not where you have been, and more!
- Change Your Clothes, Change Your Life: Because You Can’t Go Naked
- George’s Website
- George on Instagram
- George on Twitter
- George on Facebook
Thank you for listening to the show!
Please be sure to share it with your friends who would benefit from this information. Also be sure to subscribe on Apple Podcasts so you don’t miss an episode. 🙂
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes? Your review helps me better understand what topics you most enjoyed. It also helps others find this podcast so that they too can learn this actionable information.
1. Click on this link
2. Click “View in iTunes” button
3. Click “Subscribe” button
4. Click “Ratings and Reviews” text
5. Click to rate and leave short review and you’re done!
There may be affiliate links. These links don’t create any extra cost for you. They help support the free content I provide here.
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.