Today we are talking about how to style yourself so you look and feel your best every day. I’ve brought on fashion stylist Jeanne Mooney who has a large, growing and loyal following on instagram where women turn to Jeanne to get fashion inspiration. We discuss: how to create a capsule wardrobe; what basics we should all have in our closet; her favorite places to shop for these items; and what to invest in and where you can spend less. We also talk about how to accessorize and what shoes you should have in your closet, and so much more. The show notes are at https://thegoodlifecoach.com/034
Now you may not enjoy shopping, feel like you have the time to spend on pulling together outfits, or not know how to use accessories to make an outfit your own so you can stand out and feel more like you. You may prefer a service like stitchfix where the outfits are done for you. Or maybe you are like me and you love shopping and fashion but love learning more tips around looking your best. Either way, that’s why Jeanne is here. So much great content
- Whether you are 18 or 80, most women don’t feel confident in how they look and feel in what they wear. That is why it is Jeanne’s mission to empower women to love what they put on each and every day!
- How to put together a capsule wardrobe
- The basics every woman needs
- What to keep in your closet and what to let go of.
- How to use accessories to feel like you.
Jeanne’s 3 Best Styling Tips:
- Wear clothing that fits you instead of going up a 1-2 sizes.
- Know your proportions and how to balance something fuller with something tighter for a pulled together look.
- Pick out classic pieces that have staying power!
Resources + Books Mentioned
@StyledbyJeanne – Jeanne on Instagram
W Magazine and Bazaar for style inspiration
Thank you so much for listening!
I’d love to here from you, if you have questions or comments, visit me here.
If you’d like to advertise or sponsor the show, you can reach out here.
This episode was sponsored by Design a Life You Love, A Woman’s Guide to Living a Happier and More Fulfilled Life which is on sale until the end of June 2019. My book includes 52 inspirations, one for every week of the year, each with practical tips to guide you to self-love and success on your own terms. It makes a great gift for yourself or a friend!
Rate + Review:
If you enjoyed this episode, would you please take a minute to review it on iTunes?